Henry Burgers Privacy Notice
Henry Burgers has created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our site. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to email@example.com or in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
Part One: All visitors to Henry Burgers are promised that:
- Henry Burgers will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your website visit or visit to our store will be treated as confidential.
Part Two: How we use your data
- To visit our restaurant, enter a promotion or take part in an online survey, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- For our ‘guests’, we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example we may ask for your full name, phone number and email, to confirm your booking, or tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use in store or on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- We will consider you as a ‘guest’ for 60 months since the date of your last booking. If you do not book within 60 months you will automatically be opted out of receiving our direct marketing.
- If you visit us again after 60 months and have not opted out, we have a legitimate interest to re-commence sending you marketing communications about our products and services.
- You can opt out of these messages at any time by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area, or to any other business within the UK.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
- Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact us at email@example.com Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
Part Three: How long will you keep my data?
- We’ll normally hold onto your data if you’re a “guest” for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
- Please check your inbox to see if we’ve sent you any emails about this recently.
Part Four: Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to:
Leigh on Sea
Tel: 01702 715390
You may be asked for ID to confirm your identity.
Part Five: Cookies
Currently cookies are used on www.henryburgers.co.uk to identify you for usability purposes. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before, welcoming you as a returning user.
For further information on cookies please refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
This site includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
Part Six: Disclaimer
If Henry Burgers provides links to other services, Henry Burgers is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. Henry Burgers reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy Notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Part Seven: Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of Henry Burgers and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Other Henry Burgers graphics, logos and trade names are trademarks of Henry Burgers. Henry Burgers trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with Henry Burgers in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among guests, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Henry Burgers.
Part Eight: Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority and Henry Burgers data protection representative.
The details for the latter are:
Leigh on Sea
Tel: 01702 715390